Special Mocha Cupcakes Recipe
These Mocha Cupcakes are a chocolate and coffee lover’s dream. Add Quazaam’s coffee to the recipe to make this recipe extra special.
We recommend pairing it with our Signature Blend, Bourbon Pecan Coffee, or Salty Caramel Coffee.
So Sip n' Joy with this easy and quick recipe!
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup cold brewed coffee
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 3 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- MOCHA FROSTING:
- 3 tablespoons milk chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons brewed coffee
- 1/2 cup chocolate sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, beat sugar, coffee, oil, eggs, vinegar and vanilla until well blended. In a small bowl, combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into coffee mixture until blended.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool.
- For frosting, in a microwave, melt chips and butter; stir until smooth. Transfer to a large bowl. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar and enough coffee to reach desired consistency. Pipe frosting onto cupcakes. Top with sprinkles; gently press down.