Bourbon Pecan Ice Cream Float Recipe
What could be sweeter than a Butter Pecan Iced Coffee on a beautiful summer day? A Butter Pecan Coffee Float with your favorite flavored coffee, Quazaam’s Bourbon Pecan Coffee!
If you are looking for a cool new summer treat to share with the whole squad, this DIY recipe is perfect for you. The sweet summer masterpiece brings together two summer favorites: Butter Pecan Iced Coffee and the Baskin-Robbins Old Fashioned Butter Pecan Ice Cream it was inspired by.
Coffee plus ice cream? Yes, please!
So Sip n' Joy with this easy and quick recipe!
- 1 glass or mason jar
- Quazaam’s Bourbon Pecan Coffee
- 3 scoops Old Fashioned Butter Pecan Ice Cream from Baskin-Robbins (You can pick up a pre-packed quart at your local Baskin-Robbins shop or a pint at select grocery stores!)
- Add three scoops of Old Fashioned Butter Pecan Ice Cream to a glass.
- In a separate glass, combinen the Ice and “cooled down” Quazaam’s Bourbon Pecan Coffee
- Mix the coffee and ice cream float together and enjoy!
Be sure to share your Bourbon Pecan - Butter Pecan Ice Coffee Ice Cream Float on our social channels!